Eric Vsta Limited is an e-commerce operation service providers devote to the Internet application technology. We adopt advanced network technology and strict management system, we adhere to the “Customer demand oriented” service purpose. We are committed to through cutting edge digital financial and big data innovation technology, to create a financial service platform with local features, effectively meet our customer funds requirements, try to let more people enjoy a better life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- The candidate will do the payroll
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience as HR
- With experiences of payroll.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Popular Jobs this Week