BARIEL Medical Center (BMC) is a private hospital located at Km 5, East-West Expressway, Aleto, Eleme, Rivers State, Nigeria. BARIEL Medical Center (BMC) is general and specialist hospital providing out-patient and in-patient medical and surgical services for various illnesses and conditions, accidents and other forms or injuries. BMC offers emergency care, medical, surgical, and specialist healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Assistant / Auxiliary Nurse
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Qualification requirements for a Certified Medical Assistant/Auxiliary Nurse (CMA/AN) at BMC:
- Graduate of an accredited College of Health Technology and licensed as CMA or SCHEW by CHPRBN
- Good command of spoken and written English with 1-2 year experience working in a hospital
- You must be knowledgeable in medical terminology, ICD-10 coding/billing and HMO processes.
- Competent and skilled in clinical medical and surgical auxiliary nursing in an acute-care hospital setting
- Competent in the knowledge and application of basic and clinical human anatomy and physiology
- Competent in health safety, immunization practices, antenatal, intra-partum, and post-natal care.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by email to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Yoour applications should contain the following:
- A formal Hand-Written & Signed letter of application stating your qualifications and the position you are seeking at BMC.
- Your CV in the format below:
- Full Biographical Data (Date of Birth, Town, LGA, State, Nationality, Sex, Marital status, etc)
- Education from primary through university with dates, certificates and/or licenses
- Work Experience (List in chronological order with job titles and reason for termination)
- References Three (3) references from past/current HODs or Supervisors you have worked directly under.
- Only applicants residing close to the hospital will be considered.
- If invited for an interview, please come along with photocopies of ALL your certificates and licenses.
- For enquiries, you may call 08033408296 during office hours.
Popular Jobs this Week