BARIEL Medical Center is a newly established modern acute-care hospital located in the Port Harcourt, Rivers State. BMC provides General Medical and Surgical healthcare services (outpatient and inpatient) with consultations and specialized services for the whole family (Adults and Pediatric).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Currently licensed by MDCN with 2 – 3 years post-NYSC work experience in an acute-care hospital
- Competent and skilled in clinical evaluation & management of medical and surgical patients
- Good command of written and spoken English language
- Competent in team leadership with sound interpersonal relationship qualities
- Competent in managing medical and surgical emergency conditions with BLS & ACLS certification
- Familiarity with HMO services and medical documentation using electronic medical records is required.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by email to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Yoour applications should contain the following:
- A formal Hand-Written & Signed letter of application stating your qualifications and the position you are seeking at BMC.
- Your CV in the format below:
- Full Biographical Data (Date of Birth, Town, LGA, State, Nationality, Sex, Marital status, etc)
- Education from primary through university with dates, certificates and/or licenses
- Work Experience (List in chronological order with job titles and reason for termination)
- References Three (3) references from past/current HODs or Supervisors you have worked directly under.
- Only applicants residing close to the hospital will be considered.
- If invited for an interview, please come along with photocopies of ALL your certificates and licenses.
- For enquiries, you may call 08033408296 during office hours.
Popular Jobs this Week