Octamile is an insurance technology software company building solutions that enable African insurers and digital B2C businesses to simplify access to insurance across Africa. Our All-in-One Insurance Management Infrastructure powers embedded insurance distribution, claims automation and risk assessment and analysis while helping insurers to increase portfolio profitability, customer experience and better decision making powered by data and technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Your Role
- Responsible for developing, managing and optimising all lead acquisition channels.
- Create, manage, test, report and optimise growth experiments.
- Ability to analyse and report acquisition efforts with actionable business insights.
- Overseeing paid media budget for increased ROI
- Conducting website and keyword research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Ability to collaborate with teams to create landing pages that convert.
- Work closely with the marketing team to implement and consistently optimise campaigns.
- Develop and implement SEO optimisation strategy.
- Working alongside marketing, engineering and product to drive growth.
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Optimisation Acquisition principles.
- 3+ years experience with PPC, Paid Social Media Marketing and SEO.
- You are a female paid marketing specialist with a passion for digital marketing.
- Demonstrated success managing accounts for multiple partners or divisions.
- Familiarity with popular Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Shopify, Magento, HubSpot, etc..
- Advanced knowledge of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google.
- PageSpeed Insights, Google Data Studio, Hubspot, and other third-party SEO reporting tools (Moz, Spyfu, SEMrush, etc.)..
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, client and server-side technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, FaceBook, LinkedIn advertising platforms.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Apps.
- Deep experience with inbound strategies is required; experience with ABM and sales/marketing alignment is a plus..
- Ability to build reporting based on web behaviour and key SEO metrics.
- Strong creative aptitude, including a keen eye for design and copywriting.
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills.
- Opportunity to Simplify Access to Insurance across Africa
- Opportunity to become a business leader in Africa’s insurTech sector
- Competitive salary and equity
- Group life insurance and health insurance
- Paid annual holidays and paid parental leave
- Flexible work hours and hybrid work: 60% Office and 40% remote
- Fully paid pension.
Application Closing Date
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Popular Jobs this Week