Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client, a leading & most preferred realtors network & real estate investment hub in Africa; due to expansion, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- A post-graduate degree is an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 year experience on the role
- Experience in sales, marketing or related fields.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Popular Jobs this Week