Eko Maintenance Limited – Founded in 2011, Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Popular Jobs this Week