Norak Technologies Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels, which today has made us emerge as a reliable partner for world-class brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource and Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- HR Officer is a HR professional responsible for providing support in the various human resources and functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizational and space planning.
- Establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving administrative procurement purchase orders and invoices.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Performance management and improvement systems for all members of staff and outsourced personnel.
- Employee orientation, development, and training, policy development and documentation.
- Coordinates the company’s compensation, benefits administration, employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Management of employee relations and company-employee communication.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting as at when due.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Management of company-wide committee facilitation and maintain records of all committee activities.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintain continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Coordinate staff learning and development functions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manages the internal administrative and human capital management to improve quality services by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results within the company.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances for the administrative and human capital management of the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource/ Business Administration or related field
- Additional certifications and other professional certificates required
- 2+ year in Related field
- Strong and demonstrated HR generalist knowledge is required
- Good understanding of trends in Tech Industry. Ability to effectively interact with senior management executives.
- Competence in computing, numeracy, and statistical analysis
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and delegate tasks
- Ability to seek out opportunities for continuous improvement and change.
- Ability to ensure high-quality standards and employee-customer care is achieved.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
using the respective Job Title as the subject of the email.
Popular Jobs this Week