J-Six Chicken, a subsidiary of J-Six Group is a reputable company with subsidiaries in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Agriculture, Trading and Logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Abijo and Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs
- Receive all items, maintain a clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly
- Monitor periodic automatic reorder level for all food items to ensure availability of stock
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received
- Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities upkeep and hygiene
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable or incorrect items
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean and tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the inventory/materials management system
- All invoices must be posted immediately upon items received
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures
- Conduct inventory audit to determine inventory levels and needs
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies
- Work closely with Procurement to order and receive items and equipment
- Minimum of OND
- At least 1 year of work experience in the same or related role, added advantage for a fast food restaurant
- Inventory and market requisition knowledge
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to communicate well with others.
- Available for immediate resumption.
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must.
- Candidate must live in close proximity to the location of choice.
N40,000 – N45,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Popular Jobs this Week