Octamile is an insurance technology software company building solutions that enable African insurers and digital B2C businesses to simplify access to insurance across Africa. Our All-in-One Insurance Management Infrastructure powers embedded insurance distribution, claims automation and risk assessment and analysis while helping insurers to increase portfolio profitability, customer experience and better decision making powered by data and technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Your Role
- Create SEO-optimised long and short-form content for B2B and B2C insurance audience.
- Create and implement a community growth strategy for brand awareness.
- Work with marketing lead and team to create and implement marketing campaigns.
- Copywriting and Proofread content.
- Create and implement content marketing calendar.
- Host Spaces, Webinars and Lives Sessions.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to impact content and social media initiatives.
- Prepare periodic reports on channel growth, traffic and ROI.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation.
- 4+ years of work experience in sales /business development
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry
- Experience in driving insurance sales & partnerships with Auto industry service providers is a plus.
- Must be a great communicator, that inspires action and loyalty.
- A good understanding and interest in Insurance and sales.
- Must have demonstrated success in previous business development and partnerships initiatives focused on growing revenue.
- Must have strong communication skills, presentation skills, networking skills, and understands the language of incumbents.
- Track record of delivering mutually successful business outcomes
- Ability to own OKRs, and enjoy pioneering new approaches while also being result-driven.
- Opportunity to Simplify Access to Insurance across Africa
- Opportunity to become a business leader in Africa’s insurTech sector
- Competitive salary and equity
- Group life insurance and health insurance
- Paid annual holidays and paid parental leave
- Flexible work hours and hybrid work: 60% Office and 40% remote
- Fully paid pension
Application Closing Date
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Popular Jobs this Week