Octamile is an insurance technology software company building solutions that enable African insurers and digital B2C businesses to simplify access to insurance across Africa. Our All-in-One Insurance Management Infrastructure powers embedded insurance distribution, claims automation and risk assessment and analysis while helping insurers to increase portfolio profitability, customer experience and better decision making powered by data and technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fullstack Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Your Role
- Write clean, functional code on the front and back-end
- Design robust API services to support Partners (both mobile and desktop partners)
- Provide back-end functionality that can run smoothly from any device or browser type
- Develop front end website architecture
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve website usability and Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic, coding and troubleshooting.
- See through Customer projects/integrations from conception to finished products
- Test and fix bugs or other coding issues where required
- Support Partners during API integrations.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Knowledge of backend languages e.g. PHP, GOLANG
- Familiarity with database management technologies e.g. MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Ability to work with APIs
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Benefits at Octamile for You
- Opportunity to Simplify Access to Insurance across Africa
- Opportunity to become a business leader in Africa’s insurTech sector
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Fully paid pension.
Application Closing Date
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Popular Jobs this Week