- Company: Max Drive
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Osun Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Agent
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Job type: Full time
- We are looking to hire a reliable and diligent Recovery Agent who will be responsible for ensuring that all funds given to champions by the company are collected using all legal means, remind and persuade champions of their outstanding and overdue loans to be paid up in full.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure timely recovery of assets in default within his/her allocated jurisdiction.
- Send reports of statements of delinquencies to Team Lead.
- Ensure the recovery bucket are within set target.
- Initiate repayment plans and new terms of sale for debtors of the organization
- Collect payments on behalf of the organization.
- Negotiate all settlements to receive payment on a certain percentage of the debt
- Initiating legal repossession proceedings if debt recovery fails.
- Preventing repeated payment delinquency by negotiating manageable debt payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience in similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Empathy and sympathy.
- Must understand the local dialect of the business territory.
- Must know how to ride a bike.
- Good analytical and negotiation skills with experience.
- Great planning and multitasking skills to ensure delivery of excellent jobs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills,listening skills and ability to communicate and negotiate with debtors.
- Ability to keep records and be a great team player.
- Must posses strong methodical approach to complete the assigned task
Application Closing Date
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Popular Jobs this Week