- Company: MTN Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Edo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: MTN Jobs in Nigeria – Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lead – Sales and Trade Development (Edo Sales and Distribution)
Job Identification: 1621
Locations: Auchi & Ovia, Edo
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Sales and Trade Development
Division: Sales and Distribution
- Ensure increase in sales/activations and product penetration by ensuring brand visibility within territory.
- Review channel operations and stock levels and ensure proper stock management in channel in order to meet customer demands.
- Coach and train direct reports to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and increase product knowledge, as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of direct reports and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Build and maintain relationships with dealers, participate in organizing channel distributor forums and events to enhance business relationship.
- Provide procedural and policy guidance to direct reports and other operational staff and communicate service standards to direct report to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Work with other units /departments including Marketing to arrange promotions and local events that increase the presence and visibility of all products within the target market.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
- A First Degree (B.Sc or HND) in any Social Science discipline or related course
- Minimum of 3 years post degree
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience using data mining tools
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Popular Jobs this Week