ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations (Tech) – Electrical Maintenance Technician II
Location: QIT, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Contract
- Support field electrical maintenance work and electrical isolation (LockOut Tagout: LockOut TagOut (LOTO)) for lighting, air condition and motor maintenance.
- Plan and execute scheduled preventive and breakdown maintenance activities to minimize impact on production, and maximize operational availability.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to the Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 2:
- Perform LV & HV Electrical Isolations and lock-offs.
- Carryout all activities to company standards and procedures
- Raise relevant permits within the agreed time period
- Report relevant maintenance data for reliability analysis
- Participate in failure investigations and identify reliability issues
- Generate new work requests to highlight plant and equipment faults
- Develop and review operational and maintenance procedures
- Provide input and assistance for new projects including commissioning work
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Eng or B.Tech with at least 10 years work experience.
- Previous experience in a closely related position, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective team work when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Popular Jobs this Week