Allianz Nigeria Insurance Limited is a composite Insurance company licensed to transact Life and Non-Life Insurance business in Nigeria, delivering a range of retail products such as Motor, Life, Home Insurance an corporate products to more than 30,000 customers.
Incorporated in 1993 as Union Assurance Company plc, the company was relaunched as Ensure Insurance plc in 2016. It was acquired in 2018 by Allianz and rebranded as Allianz Nigeria Insurance Ltd. In 2017, the company generated gross written premiums of N7.67billion representing an 86% growth over 2016 (N4.19billion). In May 2018, Allianz Nigeria Insurance Ltd officially became a company of The Allianz Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning and Controlling Expert
Job type: Full-time
- Ensure the budgeting activities and performance follow-up for the business.
- Ensure that all Planning and Control deliverables are met, and help Finance achieve its goals and objectives.
- Support Finalization of monthly forecast for AZNG.
- Provide support in creation, maintenance and enhancement of AZNG pricing tools/methodologies.
- Support analysis presentation to the Regional Board.
- Ensure budgetary control/ monitoring on his/her areas of activity.
- Ensure the relevance of the internal/external indicators necessary for the follow up of the management profitability.
- Planning of annual budgeting.
- Monitor and control the implementation of the overhead budget.
- Monitor and control the implementation of other budget, premiums, bonuses, loss, reinsurance placements and related findings.
- Monitor and analyse the performance and profitability of the business activities, segments, distribution channels, product or any other element related to the business.
- Monthly/ quarterly and annual reporting.
- Monitor and design the necessary reports, compilation requests, and specifications to ensure the work of the PPM.
- Prepare the statistics for decision making or financial activities.
- Contribute to the implementation of the financial procedures.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance.
- Certification in ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in local finance rules.
- Good experience with SAP F1 Accounting systems.
- Work experience in an insurance company is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2022.
Popular Jobs this Week